My-Dz Still Life  Index du Forum
My-Dz Still Life  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Declaracion Alma Ata 1978 Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My-Dz Still Life Index du Forum -> My-dz Life ! -> News !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
carkar
Membre confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Declaracion Alma Ata 1978 Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Declaracion Alma Ata 1978 Pdf Download > urlin.us/4h7m2

2587a83389
The conference called for urgent and effective national and international action to develop and implement primary health care throughout the world and particularly in developing countries in a spirit of technical cooperation and in keeping with a New International Economic Order. Equality[edit]. ^ WHO. The same is reaffirmed by the Alma Ata Declaration World Health Organization; 2006 ^ Keynote address of Dr. She also pointed out that international evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that health systems oriented toward primary health care produce better outcomes, at lower costs, and with higher user satisfaction.[3]. This section defined primary health care and urged signatories to incorporate the concept of primary health care in their health systems. In his article The Origins of Primary Health Care and Selective Primary Health Care, Marcos Cueto claims that the declaration was condemned as being unrealistic, idealistic and too broad.

Role of the state[edit]. The declaration urged governments, international organizations and the whole world community to take this up as a main social target in the spirit of social justice. The declaration has 10 points and is non-binding on member states. .. It was the first international declaration underlining the importance of primary health care. Definition of health[edit]. The first section of the declaration reaffirms the WHO definition of health as "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."[2] The definition seeks to include social and economic sectors within the scope of attaining health and reaffirms health as a human right.

la nave dei folli brant pdf downloadindex set pdf to downloadconduta de patrulha pdf downloadhow to create passport size photo in photoshop pdf downloadalcyone d annunzio pdf downloaddownload pdf viewer android tabletfrontiers of legal theory pdf downloadadvantages of nutraceuticals pdf downloaddreno de kehr pdf downloadga h55m s2h pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My-Dz Still Life Index du Forum -> My-dz Life ! -> News ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation