My-Dz Still Life  Index du Forum
My-Dz Still Life  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Iskcon Morning Aarti Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My-Dz Still Life Index du Forum -> My-dz Life ! -> La Charte !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Membre confirmé

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Oct - 12:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Iskcon Morning Aarti Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Iskcon Morning Aarti Pdf Download >

Iskcon Morning Aarti Pdf Download

sevaiva labhya janusha nta eva. All glories to Shri Rupa Goswami, Sanatana Goswami, Raghunatha Bhatta Goswami, Shri Jiva Goswami, Gopala Bhatta Goswami, and Raghunatha Dasa Goswami. 10. He steals the mind of even Cupid and punishes the Kaliya serpent. O my dear Krishna, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. The Ten Offenses in Chanting the Holy Names. vishnum cha dakshine kukshau. O my Lord, out of kindness You enable us to easily approach you by Your holy names, but I am so unfortunate that I have no attraction for them. In accordance with the above mentioned mantra one should apply the gopi-chandana with the ball of the middle finger tip to make the tilaka marks on the twelve parts of the body. chakshur unmilitam yena tasmai shri-guruve namaha.

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master, who is an ocean of auspicious qualities. jahnavi-tata-vane jaga-mana-lobha. The transcendental sound vibration of this mantra is the essence of all the Vedas and non-different from Lord Krishna personally. Verse 1 krishnotkirtana-gana-nartana-parau premamritambho-nidhi dhiradhira-jana-priyau priya-karau nirmatsarau pujitau sri-caitanya-kripa-bharau bhuvi bhuvo bharavahantarakau vande rupa-sanatanau raghu-yugau sri-jiva-gopalakau. O almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor do I desire beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. 15. nashta-prayeshu abhadreshu. In these transcendental names, you have invested all Your transcendental energies. That sankirtana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. (3) sri-vigraharadhana-nitya-nana sringara-tan-mandira-marjanadau yuktasya bhaktams ca niyunjato pi vande guroh sri-caranaravindam The spiritual master is always engaged in the temple worship of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna.

mta exam 98 364 pdf downloadfm 11 32 pdf downloadbasis of organic reactions mechanism pdf downloaddamodar n gujarati basic econometrics pdf downloadtechnics rs bx747 pdf downloadpapelucho soy dix leso pdf downloadtotal cost formula pdf downloadupload pdf files for downloadandre breton what is surrealism pdf downloadghazi book novel pdf download

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Oct - 12:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My-Dz Still Life Index du Forum -> My-dz Life ! -> La Charte ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation